BMC's second big data survey reveals that the relationship between big data and retail is evolving rapidly.
The findings in this report will help retailers at all stages of big data adoption either get started, decide where to place priorities, or compare their progress with what others in the industry are doing.
You will learn:
- Where and how big data is adding value for retailers on both the demand and supply sides of the business.
- The type of big data projects that are under way, and the stage of development or implementation they've reached.
- The definition of big data and how clarifying this can accelerate progress in using it.
- Barriers that are limiting its application in retail.
- Our recommended 5-step process for unlocking the power of big data.
To download a free copy of this paper, click "more" and complete the short form below.